Saturday, December 7, 2013

Music, the love of my life

        Music. It helps everybody through something or makes them just want to dance. I love all kinds of music from Skillet, Flyleaf, or even Kutless. The reason why? Because they have meanings and things I can relate to. They help me through tough times or just makes me laugh.

        Many things can transpire making the world lose focus while you survive or fall out of your chair wondering how it went by so fast. Many people say they arent good enough or even brillant. Who says you have to be smart just to make a stand and don't just let the world pass by? the only thing that keeps my going are my friends and my music. Everyone is sturggling in their own way, but does that mean no one can help them up or even catch them when they fall? 

Well i've been pulled everywhere at one point of time. It ticked me off sometimes or made me happy that I was wanted. When you see someone in need don't just walk off, or not even notice them. Say "Hi" it goes a long way.

I've been babbling along again. . . well that's it this time! Tune in to hear my next blog of my mind (:

-Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment